Cleaning is a nuisance, but it has to be done. If you follow the right order when cleaning, you can save time and enjoy your live casino longer and in a clean environment.
If it’s cleaning day again, there’s a lot to do: vacuuming, mopping floors or cleaning the toilet. The work does not go out so quickly. It’s much more effective if you clean in the right order. This not only saves valuable time, but also ensures that your apartment stays clean longer. After all, it would be pretty annoying if dust from the bookshelf fell right back onto the freshly mopped and vacuumed floor. Also the frequency of cleaning matters. It is recommended to clean once a week for a single flat. However, it depends on how many people live in an apartment or in a house. According to this you need to clean more often.
WHAT TO FOLLOW
If you clean in the right order, vacuuming is the penultimate step.
When it comes to the right order of cleaning, you should follow the advice “from top to bottom”. This means that you clean surfaces first, before you start mopping the floor. Here’s how to do it:
- First, clean up all the rooms you want to clean. If there are still clothes or shoes on the floor, this will slow you down when vacuuming and mopping. The same goes for dishes and other household items that are still on the dining table. Everything should be neatly put away before you start wielding the cleaning rag.
- After that, you can start dusting. Here, the “top-down” principle applies: start with the top shelves and then work your way down to the tables or other storage furniture.
- The next step in the cleaning sequence is the cleaning of surfaces, for example, the work surface in the kitchen and washbasins and sinks. In the bathroom, this also includes cleaning the shower stall or bathtub and toilet. You can use home remedies like vinegar for this. In the kitchen, you need to clean the stove and the oven.
- Once you have cleaned the surfaces, the next step is vacuuming. This will also pick up any dust, crumbs or hair that may have fallen to the floor during the initial cleaning steps.
- Once you have finished vacuuming, the last step in the cleaning sequence is to mop the floor. Take into account the type of material your floors are made of. For example, you can mop laminate with curd soap and tile grout won’t tolerate vinegar.
THE ORDER OF THE ROOMS
When cleaning, the order of the rooms is also important: You should start in the bathroom.
If you want to clean in the right order, it also matters which room you start with. The best way to do it is as follows:
- We recommend you to start with the dirtiest room. Usually this is the kitchen or bathroom, because these rooms are the wettest in their use. If floors or tiles get wet, stains can easily occur. Also, there is a lot of hair lying around in the bathroom and soap residue settles. Since it takes extra effort to clean the bathroom, you should start there. That way, you’ve done the most strenuous part right at the beginning.
- From the bathroom, work your way to the kitchen.
After that, it’s time to clean the hallway. It is often dirty, especially in autumn and winter, due to accidental stones or wet footprints.
Living room, bedroom and children’s room follow in the next steps. These rooms are usually much faster to clean, because there is neither cooking nor spraying with water.