In this digital age, we rely heavily on our devices to enhance our daily experiences. We expect convenience and seamless connectivity, whether listening to music, watching movies, or taking calls.
With AirFly, you can unlock the potential of wireless audio, even with your trusty AirPods. But how to connect AirFly to AirPods? Don’t worry. I’ve got you covered.
In this article, I’ll provide a detailed guide on connecting AirFly to AirPods, ensuring you can enjoy wireless freedom and high-quality audio.
How to Connect AirFly to AirPods?
Connecting your AirFly to your AirPods is a straightforward process. Follow the steps below to establish a seamless connection:
1. Charge Your AirFly: Ensure your AirFly device is fully charged before you begin. Connect it to a power source using the provided cable, and allow it to charge until the LED indicator shows a full battery.
2. Turn on Your AirPods: Open the lid of your AirPods case and ensure they are charged. The LED indicator on the case should confirm their battery level.
3. Enable Bluetooth on Your Device: On the device, you wish to connect your AirPods to (e.g., iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc.), navigate to the settings and enable Bluetooth. Ensure Bluetooth is turned on and ready to pair with new devices.
4. Put AirFly in Pairing Mode: Press and hold the power button on your AirFly until the LED indicator starts flashing rapidly. This indicates that the AirFly is in pairing mode and ready to connect.
5. Pair AirFly with Your Device: Select AirFly from the available Bluetooth devices on your device. The name of the AirFly device should be displayed, making it easy to identify. Tap on it to establish the connection.
6. Confirm Pairing Code: Some devices may require entering a pairing code to complete the connection. If prompted, check the AirFly manual or packaging for the correct code and enter it when prompted on your device.
7. Successful Connection: When the pairing process is complete, your device will display a confirmation message showing a successful connection between AirFly and AirPods.
Congratulations! You have successfully connected your AirFly to your AirPods. Now you can enjoy wireless audio without limitations.
How to Pair & Connect AirPods?
Does AirFly Work With AirPods Pro?
Yes, AirFly works with AirPods Pro. Wireless headphones, like the AirPods Pro, may be used with devices that don’t have built-in Bluetooth connectivity thanks to the AirFly Bluetooth adaptor.
It plugs into the audio jack of non-Bluetooth devices, like airplanes’ in-flight entertainment systems or fitness machines at the gym. It enables you to connect your AirPods Pro to those devices wirelessly.
This way, you can enjoy audio wirelessly, even when the device doesn’t support Bluetooth.
Can AirPods Be Used With a Bluetooth Transmitter?
Yes, AirPods can be used with a Bluetooth transmitter. A Bluetooth transmitter is a gadget that enables you to wirelessly send audio from a source that isn’t Bluetooth to headphones or speakers that are.
If your device lacks built-in Bluetooth, you can pair your AirPods with the transmitter by connecting a Bluetooth receiver to the device’s audio output port (such as the headphone jack or RCA output).
By doing this, you can use your AirPods wirelessly with gadgets like PCs, TVs, and stereos that aren’t built to support Bluetooth communication.
FAQs about Connecting AirFly to AirPods
How do I know if my AirFly is properly connected to my AirPods?
To verify if your AirFly is properly connected to your AirPods, check for the Bluetooth icon on your device. Additionally, you should hear a confirmation sound or voice prompt from your AirPods indicating a successful connection.
Can I connect multiple AirPods to a single AirFly device?
Yes, AirFly supports connecting multiple AirPods simultaneously. Simply follow the same pairing process for each additional pair of AirPods you want to connect.
Do I need to repeat the pairing process every time I want to connect my AirPods to AirFly?
No, once you have successfully paired your AirFly and AirPods, they should automatically reconnect whenever they are in range, and both devices have Bluetooth enabled. However, if you experience connection issues, you may need to initiate the pairing process again manually.
Can I connect AirFly to devices other than AirPods?
Yes, AirFly is compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices. You can connect AirFly to other wireless headphones, earbuds, speakers, or any device that supports Bluetooth audio connectivity.
Is AirFly compatible with all AirPods models?
Yes, AirFly is compatible with all AirPods models, including AirPods, AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max. Regardless of your version, you can enjoy wireless audio by connecting them to AirFly.
Where can I purchase an AirFly device?
AirFly devices are available for purchase from various online and offline retailers. You can find them on popular e-commerce platforms, electronic stores, or directly from the manufacturer’s website.
It’s an easy and hassle-free process to connect your AirFly to your AirPods. Following the detailed procedures in this guide, you can travel freely with wireless audio.
Remember, AirFly opens up a world of possibilities by allowing you to connect your AirPods to devices without built-in Bluetooth support.
Say goodbye to tangled wires and enjoy your favorite music, movies, and calls wirelessly with AirFly and your AirPods.